Next International Brands Limited represents some of the leading brands in the world in Nigeria and we desire to grow our team with talented individuals who have proven themselves as successful sales professionals in the alcoholic beverage industry.
If this description fits you then this job vacancy is for you.
The company is in search of multi-talented and innovative individuals to fill the role of Sales Executive in the Sales and Marketing Division.
HOW TO APPLY
send application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The job of Sales Executive reports to Business Development Manager
- Achieve assigned monthly sales target
- Provide an effective and detailed travel/route plan and update the same weekly
- Ensure availability of company’s brands/SKUs in the assigned coverage area and on shelf in modern trade, HORECA and open market
- Provide market intelligence report and identify challenges within the coverage area report to the line manager
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly sales reports to the line manager
- Devote maximum personal attention to ensure frontal display of the company’s brands in all outlets
- Maintain a healthy relationship with all customers
- Grow the assigned territory by sourcing for and enlisting new customers
- Job Requirements:
- Bachelors’ Degree or H.N.D in any field of study with 2-3 years’ experience as field sales personnel in the alcoholic beverage industry. Strong, demonstrable experience in HORECA and open market will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) plus mid to advance computer skills.
- An outgoing and sociable person and a good team player.
- Ability to drive and possession of a valid driver’s license is a key requirement
- Age: Not more than 35 years